I saw this on someone's Polyvore, and thought , 'Hey, that looks like a fun way to kill some time!' So here are 89 Questions and their answers...
1. What was the highlight of your week?
Finally telling people our secret… We’re getting married in two weeks!
|Frank'n'Furter disguised as Tim Curry is not officiating.|
2. Whose car were you in last?
Monica, a colleague I ride to work with
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
When I get home
4. What color shirt are you wearing?
I’m wearing two – one is blue, the other is white
5. How long is your hair?
Short – just below my ears, on my collar (if I wore aything with a collar)
6. Are you good looking?
Depends on your taste
7. Last movie you watched?
Hmmm… I can’t remember. I think it may have been Alice in Wonderland on TV a couple of weeks back. I don’t think I’ve watched a whole movie since then, just series.
8. Who were you with?
Mom and Mister Boo
9. Last thing you ate?
The iced part of a carrot muffin. The rest is going to be devoured shortly with cheese and jam!
10. Last thing you drank?
Water. Yawn. But hey, the health-kick seems to be working! Less jiggly bits when I’m walking! Yay! haha
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
At least once a week – I’m a Cancerian, what can I say? We’re over-sensitive little sods!
12. Who came over last?
Hmmm…. I can’t even remember! I think it was probably Simba
13. Are you happy right now?
Mostly, aside from the really stressful stuff. I’m trying to focus on the being of happiness, though!
14. What did you say last?
Fuck. It’s an appropriate response for just about anything.
15. Where is your phone?
In my drawer – I’m wearing a skirt today, so no pockets.
16. What color are your eyes?
Chocolate brown. They look yummier than they are, probably.
17. Are you left-handed?
18. Spell your name without vowels:
Mchll – bwahahaha! Or should that be bwhhhhhhhh?!
19. Do you have any pets?
Oh, do I?! Four dogs, a cat, three birds, innumerable fish and a fiance!
20. Favorite Vacation?
The last one I took with my family, in December, to the South Coast. Magical!
21. What do you dislike currently?
The caterer who is giving me so much crap; my back-ache and lack of massage; being tired even though I had a good nights’ sleep, because I was in too much of a rush to meditate this morning!
22. What are you listening to?
The dumb – and I mean DUMB radio, currently Enrique Moley-Moley Iglesias and Nicole Skank-Bag Scherzinger
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
An hour and a half long Swedish Massage
24. What is your favorite scent?
Vanilla, foresty-smells, the sea, freshly baked bread or cookies
25. Who makes you happiest?
The people I love.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping, for a change!
27. When is your birthday?
28. Who has the same phone as you?
Nobody I know
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
30. Do you read your horoscope?
At least once a week
31. Where was the last place you bought something?
Woolworths, I think
32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
I still love the colour. I don't love its tendancy to try and escape from my head by flying away. It’s giving me a complex. Also, the roots need re-doing, but that’s happening on Saturday – FTW – so I can love it until then, at least.
33. Do you bite your nails?
Not any more. Unless I snag one on something, then I have to try and ‘bite it smooth’. A useless endeavor, I know. It still doesn’t stop me, though!
34. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Yea, a few pieces Mister Boo has given me over the years, as well as one or two pieces Mom and Dad have given me for big birthdays.
36. Myspace or facebook?
37. How fast have you driven a car?
About 180 kms, round a corner off Van Riebeeck Avenue in Edenvale, which freaked my driving teacher (and me) out enough to stop at a pharmacy for Calm-ettes. Not so fast since then, since I STILL don’t have a license.
44. Do you like to sing at all?
Yes. Even though I’m not always very good at it.
38. Have you ever smoked?
Yup, for about seven years, and then I gave up about 3 and a half years ago. And yes, I do get preachy sometimes, but I try not to!
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
I loved Biology, because we had an amazing teacher. I also loved French for the same reason, even though I was sort of below average on that one for most of my high school career. Oh, and I LOVED History, because I always loved the subject, and in high school I had THE BEST HISTORY TEACHER ever. I guess, for me, teachers made the difference!
40. Do you have Verizon?
Nope… what is it? How do you know when you have it? How do you treat it once you get it? How long till it’s gone?
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
Crazy people! Always!
42. Do you have any hidden talents?
43. Favorite Song?
Oh man, really? I hate this question, I always feel guilty for not having one specific one, but I just can’t narrow it down! EVER!
45. Dream Job?
Style Guru on another planet where everyone is bohemian and likes to be different, but doesn’t always know how. Bring on Virgin Galactic!
46. Where does most of your family live?
Mostly in SA, but we’re scattered all over.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
It’s complicated. I’m both an only child and the youngest of a batch.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Materially? Maybe. I spoil myself when I can. But generally, like, a batch of scones that were spoiled because they were in the oven too long? Or… Paris Hilton? No. I think I’m still balanced enough to appreciate everything that comes my way, instead of taking it for granted or expecting it.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
50. Do you drink?
Yup. A girl’s gotta keep sane somehow, right? Pfffft…
51. Know any other languages?
Afrikaans (of course). Some French.
52. Ever write a coded message?
I liked doing that when I lived in Cape Town. Stopped when we moved to Joburg – people didn’t get it here! haha
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
haha Not yet, but in two weeks…
54. Do you have any children?
God, no! Please, I drink to keep sane as it is!
55. Did you take a nap today?
I NEEEEED one, but no such luck yet!
56. Who has the same birthday as you?
57. Ever met anyone famous before?
Does Bad Brad count? Ugh. I also met Bobby Skinstad and Joe van Niekerk (then-rugby heroes) when I was browsing for my matric dance dress. Oh, and Goofy at EuroDisney when I was a kid! But other than that, not so many. 58. Do you want to be famous one day?
God, no ways! I’d rather be respected.
59. Any Pet Peeves?
Hypocrisy. Bad customer service. 5fm. No, wait… Radio in general (except Solid Gold at the weekends! Haha)
60. Are you multitasking right now?
Absolutely. As always. I fidget far too much if I’m trying to focus on one thing at a time!
61. Do you like Britney Spears?
Not at all. Never! Yuck.
62. What is your least favorite chore?
Ironing. Only because I suck at it! I’ve broken two irons in two weeks before!
63. Last place you drove your car?
Don’t have a car or a license. Pffft, driving!
64. Ever been out of the country?
Which one? I’ve lived in a couple, and travelled to a couple more.
65. Where were you born?
66. Could you handle being in the military?
Nope, I hate discipline and being told that I’m doing it wrong. I’m far too argumentative most times. I think I have a problem with authority, actually. Haha
67. What is your average cell phone bill?
I don’t think it ever goes over R200.00 a month. Yay top up contracts!
68. Who are you thinking about right now?
My friends and the good times we have at The Doors (99 Red Balloons is playing on the radio now)
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
I don’t even know… I laugh really hard quite a lot, so I battle to keep track…
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Is ‘a lot’ a number?
71. Are your toes always painted?
Not all the time. Usually, though.
72. How many piercings do you have?
Normal ears, top ear and belly ring. I’m planning another attempt at a nose-ring, though!
73. What are you doing today?
Having my soul sucked out through a phone. Also commonly known as the affliction of work.
74. Have you ever been gambling?
Yea, a couple of times. I’ve only hit it lucky once though, and that was enough for me.
75. When is the last time you updated your page?
A couple of weeks ago. I’m trying here, people! It’s a bit difficult to get back into the swing of things after the holidays.
76. Do you like rollercoasters?
Oh hell no! Yuck. I don’t like nausea, so why would I put myself through something like that on purpose?
77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or -world?
Kinda… EuroDisney when we were in France when I was a kid.
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Eduardo from Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends
79. Last thing you cooked?
I baked scones last week!
80. How's the weather?
Meh. It’s not raining, for the first time in a week!
81. Do you e-mail?
Yea, all the time.
82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Sat on it when I was really wasted, and cracked the screen. Then I managed to block the sim card and the phone trying to call my mom with no screen.
83. Last time you were sick?
Not sure, actually… September I think
84. What states have you lived in?
A state of calm (not often though), a state of bedlam, a state of panic…
85. Do you wish you could move?
Yea, I’m feeling restless. (Having lived in 24 houses in 25 years, it’s figures that it’s time to move again…)
86. Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes?
Nope, I copied this from someone’s Polyvore! haha
87. What is your dream car?
A 1967 Shelby. Midnight blue with a pearlescent purple tinge and white racing stripes.
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
At the sea / In Europe, exploring.