* Awesome weddings I've come across online this week, which have made me feel so much better about our oh-so-different ideas for this weekend, and shown that they will work beautifully!
- Such as:
~ Nathaniel & Eve's Quickie Wedding (Rock n Roll Bride)
~ Rob & Justine's Beeeautiful Art Retreat South African Wedding (Rock n Roll Bride)
~ Amy & Jonathan's Cute, Vintage, Village Hall Wedding (Rock n Roll Bride)
~ Wanjiru & Ricky's mish-mash of colour and fun wedding (Offbeat Bride)
- Also, weddingy-related drool-tastic images
* Okay, enough with weddingy stuff ... for now! On to another passion of mine: Grammar Policing!
* Ghoul Next Door
* There She Goes My Beautiful World - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
* Adele - Rolling in the Deep
It's a short one this week, because I've been preoccupied with rushed prettiness. But I can rest assured that it's going to be beautifully rushed prettiness, and SO worth it! I promise to resume regular, not-strictly-wedding-related programming soon!
"You've got to have something to eat and a little love in your life. Everything I am and everything I want out of life goes back to that. "Billie Holiday