* Surprise awesomeness in unexpected places and people
* Spontaneous pool playing on Friday night, which included a Kill Heidi t-shirt (much to Heidi's amusement), and some random stoner dudes who didn't want to eat our perfectly good left-over pizza. Jo'burg... it'll make you suspicious of everyone.
* Born This Way. It may be extremely reminiscent of Express Yourself, but I love it all the same. Maybe even because of that.
* Shoe-Lust. This week, I've drooled over the following:
- Melissa & Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Lady Dragon
- Melissa & Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Croco Mary Jane
- Melissa & Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Temptation
- Melissa Temptation
- Melissa & Jean-Paul Gaultier
Random things that made me smile this week:
* getting stuck in to planning new ventures and adventures * rain coming back for a few days * the weather starting to cool a little bit (while I love the warm weather, I'm a sucker for autumn and winter! Scarves! Layers! Boots! Gloves! Being the brightest thing in the room because I love colour so much! cough) * all the orchids around me at the moment * the mystery of mortlake mansion (I'm a sucker for puzzle games) * fighting for what's right, and trying to stay graceful and stylish while doing it * room tidying and cupboard organising * having a huge donation bag for charity after afore-mentioned room cleaning and cupboard organising * my husband cooking dinner while I listen to our wedding playlist * angel feathers appearing out of nowhere just when I've needed them * rekindled excitement for what's coming this year * new tablets which are making me feel better, sharper and more prepared for anything *
Until next week, mas petite chous!