In the same vein of the list of things I wanted to achieve in July, I’ve got a couple of things I intend to do in Spring. A list with a time limit as short as 30 days stressed me out a little (I’m a weird one, in case you were wondering!), so I think a slightly longer time frame would be better for me. Here are the things I want to achieve in the next three months:
* Donate blood
* Finally have that jumble sale of clothes and shoes I pulled from my closet
* Clean the office and develop a system that will keep it tidy and inspiring
* Keep my inspiration board(s) up to date and interesting
* Sell Miss Boo Originals like a mad woman
* Grow the Miss Boo brand into something sustainable
* Start to recycle properly at home
* Get my next tattoo(s)
|* Learn calligraphy|
* Sing, even if it’s off key
* Try lighter, softer make up
* Write. Once a week, at least.
* Listen to one album that is totally different to what I usually listen to.
|* Wear more bindis|
* Frolic in the sun
* Lie on the grass and just watch the clouds change shape and colour as the sun sets or rises
* Squeal as I embark on my first swim of the season, after the first rains
* Dance in the rain (Preferably in the first rains of the season)
* Predict hail
* Pack lunch every single day for at least a month* *They say it only takes a month to form a habit, so if I can get it right in lazy spring weather, then I can get it right forever! Mwahahahahaha *cough*
|* Drink a glass of lemon water in the morning, instead of coffee|
* Walk every morning for 15 minutes, and every evening for 30
* Paint my nails once a week
* Not get super-impatient with my hair in between salon visits
* Play my guitar at least twice a week.
* Finish learning ‘About a Girl’ on my guitar
* Light candles and incense and just be. (Preferably outside)
* Squeal at my first sighting of Orion
* Take photos of Orion as soon as I spot it
* Go to a sporting event – preferably rugby
* Remember to let go and just breathe
* String twinkling fairy lights up everywhere I can get away with it
|* Wear flower crowns|
* Dance. Outside. Under the stars.
* Wear heels at least once a week.
* Fix my handbag
* Write a letter. A proper one. Pen-to-paper, with little illustrations and everything!
* Apply sunblock religiously
* De-fuzz regularly
* On that note, only use sharp razors and fresh facial sponges
What do you want to do this Spring that is non-negotiable?