It's been a pretty trying week, I must admit. BUT! Every cloud has a silver lining, and here are a few to share:
* Awesome walking! We're doing further distances every time we walk, and in better times too. Winner!
* The Doors! The club as well as the band. We spontaneously ended up there on Friday night and had the time of our lives! Simba, Mister Boo and I only left after 3am, and I could have gone longer if they'd been keen. Awesomeness! Randomness! Craziness! Licking posters of Jim Morrison and doing cleavage shots in front of them!
* Baking on Sunday! Cupcakes! And they're pretty and tasty!
* Feeling confident in my own skin (this one blows me away every time it happens!)
* Special friendships that go the distance, no matter what. (You know who you are, and I love you!)
* Aus anticipation. It's growing by the day!
* Planning a road trip that's going to include lots of make up, cosmos, balloons, randomness and kick-assery! WooT!
* Simon Baker (I think this is an off-shoot of the Aus anticipation, but regardless... OhmyGod!)
* Writing and planning stories. I've been writing every night for the last two weeks, and it's coming together beautifully! Also: one story spawning another, and then another! All unrelated, but the mind, she's working.
* Honest and open conversation that's serious and funny and enlightening and satisfying all at once
* Wedding Invitations from Aus! SOOO gorgeous! (8 and a half weeks! EEEEP!!!)
* Notes from the Universe totally lining up with my new vision and direction!
* Bella, the Mercedes of Maja Boo!
* Being prepared for Mercury Retrograde. Well, here's hoping, anyway...
* Only a few weeks till I see my sister and niece and meet the Mark! WooHoo!!
* Planning a 30 for 30 wardrobe challenge
* Marlboro Blue Ice cigarettes or whatever they are. No, I haven't started smoking again. One of the crazy llamas I hang out with does, and these particular shmigarellos have little balls in the filter that you pop and they're icy fresh. I could even smell it and I didn't touch it to my lips! haha!
* And, apparently, exclamation marks!!!!! I've just re-read this post, and it's riddled with them. What?! I'm loud! ;)
Little things which made me smile this week:
* Getting used to my new hair * Paisley * Crows and starlings * Random dreams * "Give me twenty minutes and I'll get him to make good noise!" * Awesome Mondays (!!!) * Laughing at random squarebacks at Doors * "Boo, will you sing to me on the way home?" * Fat Bastard * Writing * Feeling so happy I could scream * Tidying my desk at work (Now: Home office. Yes. Again.) * Paris. Still yearning! * U2 DVDs when there's nothing on TV * Robert Downey Jr. * The Cricket World Cup is almost over and the three teams I loathe are out! * Punctuation marks * "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" * Dancing all night at Doors with Just *
So, what's had you buzzing like a Honey Bee this week?